The organization was founded in 2014 in memory of Lyn Olson, who was stricken with a very aggressive form of cancer. In the simplicity of what her life exemplified, she was a very loyal wife, mother, grandmother and friend to all. With her relationships, she always exhibited a depth of compassion resulting from her deep love and piety in her Eastern Orthodox Christian faith. She was born of Eastern European immigrants and always prayed for the needs of others. Individuals needing financial support that are experiencing a medical crisis are required to complete an application process that will determine their eligibility for receiving assistance through grants.
Her family and friends live her legacy through the creation of a non-profit that reflects her values of loyalty, compassion, and kindness.
Your gift will support LOMCP and benefit those in need. Thank you for your love and generosity.
- President/CEO– Debra Korluka, Stillwater, MN
- Secretary– Father Benjamin Tucci, Mpls.,MN
- Treasurer– Joseph Dzubak, Mpls., MN
- COO– Ronnie Spiros Emmanoulakis, Stillwater, MN
- Director– Father Richard Andrews, St. Paul, MN
- Director– Robert Korluka, Stillwater, MN
- Director– Father Theodore Campbell, Minneapolis, MN
- Director– Jordan Bronston, St. Paul, MN
- Advisory Committee– Sandra Anderson, Mpls., MN; Father Paul Paris, Portland, OR; Ryan Naatjes, Stillwater, MN
- Director Emeritus– Father Thomas Begley, West St. Paul, MN
Inquiries: Please inquire at email@example.com or proceed to the application page.
LOMCP is a public charity recognized as tax exempt by the IRS under section 501(c)(3) and code 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) qualified to receive tax deductible gifts.